|Since I know that a lot have been wondering....
||[Jun. 17th, 2006|05:26 pm]
|||||Bad Boy ~ Cascada||]|
Well, for several reasons. First of all, she's just amazing and you can't argue that. I mean everything that has happened to her and she's still good as what she does.
My friends always said that if I were ever an anime character, it would be Asuka. Why? Well here's the simularites (and not all in a good way):
1. Temper: I have a very, very bad temper. I can go off on just about anyone and have scared them half to death. I get angry over just about anything and usually I'm the one instigating fights. My poor guy friends are usually at the receiving end of it, and they have to deal with my ranting and, uh abuse. (I have a bad habit of throwing things. I never grew out of it and some of my friends have had my cell phones, books, silverware, pencils, balls, and other things directed at them. And, yes, I do have good aim. ^_^) Yet, at times, I appear so cute and innocent that everyone has to say, "Awww, you're crazy. How could something so innocent and sweet-looking do something like that?" Heh, I've got them all so fooled....
2. Insults: Yeah, I'm such a great friend that I insult everyone. Either just teasing or being serious. And soon, I began dong it in other languages.
3. German: No, I'm not full german. As much as I wish I were, I've got just a little bit of german in my blood. Ah well. However, since I lived in Germany for a few years when I was younger, I do know the language somewhat fairly well. Well, all the insults and cursing anyways. Half of my friends can't speak or translate german, but they know a few words because of me. ^_^
Among my favorites (and constantly used): Beissen Sie mich! Dummkopf. Halt's Mal! Verdammt! Schiesst. Mein Gott. And several others. I sometimes speak German, especially when I just want to be mean and confuse people, since they can't figure out what I'm saying.
4. Give Credit where it's due!: Yes, I volunteer a lot. I do lot of other things to help others, and I know that the joy of helping others is supposed to be good enough, but would it hurt to praise or reward me for what I do? My mom could care less and it drives me crazy that she never wants to be recognized for her achievements. It could also be because I brag about it? Nah....
5. Other things: I don't really have red hair, but it is a reddish-brown and at times, does appear very red. In the summer, my hair changes colors (literally) and it looks red and blonde, especially in the sun. Asuka is also a Sagitarius, (now doesn't that explain a lot?) and we both share the same birthday: December 4!
So..... after my friend listed all this stuff, (and got whacked upside the head for pointing out my bad "traits") I decided to sit down and watch it. And loved it! Even though they were right...
So, there I hope that answers your question. Now, excuse me, but I have to go and kill my sisters. They went into my room. They know better than that...... *sweet innocent smile*